Terms of Service
WHAT IS ONSITEGO SCREEN PROTECTION?
This program is applicable for Smart Phones and Tablets. If the Front Screen (also called Front Touch Screen) or the Touch Pad is damaged, shattered, broken or cracked, or if it stops working as liquid has seeped into it, we will fix it.Not only do we bear all the costs but also do all the legwork required to fix the Front Screen. You use the device with tender love and care; we fix the device with same tender love and care.
You can opt for OnsiteGo Screen Protection for your device on the same day as purchase of device.
AWESOME BENEFITS OF ONSITEGO SCREEN PROTECTION
OnsiteGo Screen Protection comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your device, but also save you from the hassle of getting your device repaired
1) “No Questions Asked” repair policy: If the Front Screen on your device is damaged, we will NOT ask you “How it got damaged”, “Where it got damaged” or “When it got damaged”, we will repair it for you regardless of the reason.
2) Cashless:This program is completely cashless.There are no hidden fees or charges.
3) Free Pick & Drop: We will pick your device, drop it at the service centre and deliver the repaired device back to you, irrespective of which part of the country you are in.
4) No Paperwork Required: OnsiteGo Screen Protection has a hassle-free process to file a Service Request. All you need to do is provide us a copy of the purchase invoice with the IMEI/Serial Number. You don’t have to submit any other document or fill up any forms.
5) Authorized Service Centre& Genuine Spare Parts guarantee: Your device will be repaired at Authorized Service Centres by trained personnel and using genuine spare parts every single time.
6) Repair or Replacement guarantee: We understand that you cannot stay without your device for a long time; hence, we guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you in a specified amount of time. If we cannot repair the device within time, we will give you a replacement. Free of cost. Refer to the Service Assurance section below for details.
OnsiteGo prides itself in providing fantastic service and we are willing to put our money where our mouth is. We guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you within the promised time period.
If we are unable to repair the device within promised timelines, we will provide you a new or refurbished replacement device with equal or equivalent features. In some cases, we may choose to offer Gift Cards reflecting the most recent price of your device. The Service Assurance is guaranteed by us only on the Screen, although we will make every effort to return the device in a timely manner should components other than the Screen are damaged.
The brands that qualify for Service Assurance are as follows:
14 Working Days
21 Working Days
Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG
HTC, Micromax, Karbonn, Intex, Lava, Gionee, Blackberry, Panasonic, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Asus, Motorola, Lenovo
Micromax, Karbonn, Intex, Lava, Asus, Lenovo
Working Days includes weekdays between Monday & Friday. It excludes Saturday, Sunday and all national and state holidays.
We work in concert with the brands and are constantly working to expand this list. Till such time, we do not provide timeline guarantees for brands that fall outside of the list above.
GET YOUR CERTIFICATE OF PROTECTION FOR SEAMLESS SERVICE
It only takes a minute; just keep your invoice details handy. The certificate of protection will be confirmation of the fact that your device is protected under the OnsiteGo Screen Protection. It will also allow us to provide you quick and efficient service at the time of registration of a Service Request
1) You will get an invitation for certificate of protection via Welcome Email from OnsiteGo
2) Share device and invoice details in the form
3) Upon submission of the details, you will get your certificate of protection. Please archive this Certificate of Protection till the term of the program.
HELP US, HELP YOU
1) Buy OnsiteGo Screen Protection while purchasing your device and ensure that you are buying the right plan based on the price of your device.
2) At the time of purchasing the plan, ensure that the invoice issued to you by your retailer has the IMEI/Serial Number that matches the one of the device.
3) Get your Certificate of Protection within 30 days of purchasing it, the steps required to get your Certificate of Protection are given above. Requests for devices activated post 30 days from purchase are liable to be rejected.
4) Provide all the information requested by us in a timely and truthful manner
5) We request you to submit the device and invoice to us promptly and respond to any queries raised in a timely manner. Delays on this front by you will cause the Service Assurance to extend by the proportionate number of days.
6) If the IMEI/Serial Number has changed on account of repairs or exchange by your retailer or the service centre, please provide us with a Swap Letter that will allow us to authenticate that you are still using the same device.
7) And most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves.
RAISING A SERVICE REQUEST
The worst has happened; your screen is damaged. Do not worry; we are here to help you.
1) Call us on 1800 22 0506 or +91 99205 99206 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and tell us about damage that has occurred.
2) Keep a copy of your purchase invoice bearing the IMEI/Serial number ready.
3) Ensure that the IMEI/Serial Number on your device matches the one that is mentioned on the purchase invoice.
4) We will keep you posted regarding the progress of the Service Request every step of the way.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND
1) We will gladly service as long as the plan is active and has not expired. Also, the damage needs to have occurred after purchasing OnsiteGo Screen Protection and not prior to it.
2) This plan is to protect against any Physical or Liquid Damage to your Front Screen,which is the most important and the most fragile element of the device. Damage to any other component, either in the main unit or the accessories is not covered here.
3) The device needs to have minimum manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months that is applicable in India.
4) We will not be able to cover those devices that are bought outside India. However, if the screen of your device that you have bought in India, gets damaged while travelling abroad, we will cover it.
5) Ensure your device invoice is electronically generated (printed) and has a complete break up of taxes. In case of manual invoices or fraudulent invoices, rejection of request will be at the discretion of OnsiteGo.
6) Service Assurance will not be applicable if device is not activated within 30 days of plan purchase.
7) Damage should not be on account of normal wear and tear. That means cracks are covered, scratches are not.
8) International Coverage– If the device breaks down abroad, we will still cover it. You can get it repaired from the service centre abroad, we will reimburse the invoice costs. Alternatively, you can get it back to India, we will provide our usual Pick – Repair – Deliver service.
1) What is the term of the service?
OnsiteGo Screen Protection is valid for 1 year. It starts from the date of purchase of the plan and is valid till 12 months, calculated from the date of purchase of the device as mentioned on the invoice.
2) I did not buy the plan at the time buying the device, is there a grace period?
OnsiteGo Screen Protection can be purchased only on the same day as purchase of the device. If you ended up buying the plan after the purchase of the device, you need not worry, just let us know and we will process a refund.
3) How many times will the Screen be repaired?
Cracked screens typically are not repairable. Thus they need to be replaced with genuine screens. This is a costly affair; hence we will be able to repair your Front Screen once.
4) I changed my mind and I want to cancel the plan, can I get a refund?
While we will be sorry to see you cancel the plan, we can certainly refund the plan within 30 days of purchase of plan, provided you have not already filed a Service Request.
5) What if the Front Screen cannot be repaired?
For brands that do not repair damaged parts or if the Front Screen cannot be repaired due to unavailability of spare parts, OnsiteGo will provide you with an equivalent replacement device which may or may not be a new piece.
6) What if parts other than the Screen are also damaged?
OnsiteGo will bear 100% of the costs incurred to repair or replace the Front Screen and Touch Pad. If parts other than the Screen are damaged, you will have the option of paying the repair charges for those parts using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking option on our website.
7) What if I do not want to avail of the Pick & Drop services, can I get the device repaired on my own?
Yes, you can get the device repaired on your own. Please keep in mind that OnsiteGo needs to be informed about the damage BEFORE submitting the device to the nearest Authorized Service Centre.
SOME LEGAL STUFF
1) Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience.
2) This service agreement is a complete agreement between Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd. and Customer. The retailer is only authorized dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by OnsiteGo under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this Agreement shall not be binding upon Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
3) We shall not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services including suspension of Service Assurance in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
4) OnsiteGo will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5) The device for which OnsiteGo Screen Protection has been purchased should not have any other Care Pack/Insurance or Insurance linked plan/Extended Warranty/Maintenance Contract, apart from the manufacturer’s warranty.
6) Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
7) Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
8) Full Set of Terms and Conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
9) All rights reserved with Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by OnsiteGo, you can contact us on: