Terms of Service
WHAT IS ONSITEGO SPILLS AND DROPS PROTECTION?
This program is applicable for Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops and Cameras. If the device is damaged or stops working due to liquid seeping into it, we get it fixed. Not only do we bear all the costs but also do all the legwork required to fix it. You use the device with tender love and care; we fix the device with same tender love and care.
You can opt for OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection for your device on the same day as purchase of device.
WHAT ARE THE AWESOME BENEFITS OF ONSITEGO SPILLS AND DROPS PROTECTION?
OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection comes with a host of features that are designed to not only safeguard your device, but also save you from the hassle of getting it repaired
1) “No Questions Asked” repair policy: If your device suffers damage, we will NOT ask you “How it got damaged”, “Where it got damaged” or “When it got damaged”. We will repair it for you regardless of the reason.
2) Cashless:This program is completely cashless. There are no hidden fees or charges.
3) Free Pick & Drop: We will pick your device, drop it at the service centre and deliver the repaired device back to you irrespective of which part of the country you are in.
4) No Paperwork Required: OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection has a hassle-free process to file a Service Request. All you need to do is provide us a copy of the purchase invoice bearing the IMEI/Serial Number. You don’t have to submit any other document or fill up any forms.
5) Authorized Service Centre& Genuine Spare Parts guarantee: Your devices will be repaired at Authorized Service Centres by trained personnel and using genuine spare parts every single time.
6) Repair or Replacement guarantee: We understand that you cannot stay without device for a long time; hence, we guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you within the specified amount of time. If we cannot repair the device within time, we will give you a replacement. Free of Cost. Refer to the Service Assurance section below for details.
OnsiteGo prides itself in providing fantastic service and we are willing to put our money where our mouth is. We guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you within the promised time period. If we are unable to repair the device within promised timelines, we will provide you a new or refurbished replacement device with equal or equivalent features. In some cases, we may choose to offer Gift Cards reflecting the most recent price of your device.
The brands that qualify for Service Assurance are as follows:
14 Working Days
21 Working Days
Apple, Samsung, Nokia, Sony, LG
HTC, Micromax, Karbon, Intex, Lava, Gionee, Blackberry, Panasonic, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, Asus, Motorola, Lenovo
Micromax, Karbon, Intex, Lava, Asus, Lenovo
Apple, HP, Dell, Sony
Acer, Lenovo, Asus
Sony, Samsung, Nikon
Canon, Panasonic, Olympus
Working Days includes weekdays between Monday & Friday. It excludes Saturday, Sunday and all national and state holidays.
We work in concert with the brands and are constantly working to expand this list. Till such time, we do not provide timeline guarantees for brands that fall outside of the list above.
FAIR MARKET VALUE
Every electronic device suffers a reduction in value because it has been used for a certain period; this reduction in value is due to “depreciation”. The Fair Market Value is determined based on when the device was purchased and the Purchase Price that is mentioned on the retailer invoice. It is important, as it would help us figure out the most optimal solution that can be provided to you.
Age of the device at the time of registering the Service Request
Fair Market Value
Upto 90 days
100% of Purchase Price
91 to 180 days
80% of Purchase Price
More than 180 days
65% of Purchase Price
If at the time of raising the Service Request, the costs of repairs are greater than the Fair Market Value of the device, we would rather replace the device rather than repairing it. We will present you with the following options -
1) We will give you a replacement device reflecting the Fair Market Value of your current device.
2) We will give you Gift Cards worth the Fair Market Value of your current device.
3) If you are attached to your device and want to retain it, you can choose to pay the repair costs that are above its Fair Market Value.
For example, if you have purchased a phone worth Rs. 30,000 and breaks down in the 5th month. Let’s assume that the cost of repairs is Rs. 25,000. Since the Fair Market Value of the phone at this time is Rs. 24,000, it makes more sense to replace the device than repair it. Hence, we will give you a replacement worth Rs. 24,000. If you are attached to your phone and do not wish to opt for a replacement, we will pay Rs. 24,000 and you can choose to pay the difference of Rs. 1,000 towards repairs.
For brands that do not repair the damaged device but replace them, like what Apple does for some models of iPhones and iPads, we will provide the same replacement device to you.
GET YOUR CERTIFICATE OF PROTECTION FOR SEAMLESS SERVICE
It only takes a minute; just keep your invoice details handy. The certificate of protection will be confirmation of the fact that your device is protected under the OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection program. It will also allow us to provide you quick and efficient service at the time of registration of a Service Request
1) You will get an invitation for certificate of protection via Welcome Email from OnsiteGo
2) Share device and invoice details in the form
3) Upon submission of the details, you will get your certificate of protection. Please archive this Certificate of Protection till the term of the program.
HELP US, HELP YOU
1) Buy OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection while purchasing your device and ensure that you are buying the right plan based on the price of your device.
2) At the time of purchasing the plan, ensure that the invoice issued to you by your retailer has the IMEI/Serial Number that matches the one of the device.
3) Get your Certificate of Protection within 30 days of purchasing it, the steps required to get your Certificate of Protection are given above. Requests for devices activated post 30 days from purchase are liable to be rejected.
4) Provide all the information requested by us in a timely and truthful manner.
5) We request you to submit the device and invoice to us promptly and respond to any queries raised in a timely manner. Delays on this front by you will cause the Service Assurance to extend by the proportionate number of days.
6) If the IMEI/Serial Number has changed on account of repairs or exchange by your retailer or the service centre, please provide us with a Swap Letter that will allow us to authenticate that you are still using the same device.
7) And most importantly, use your device with the tender love and care that it deserves.
RAISING A SERVICE REQUEST
The worst has happened; your device got damaged. Do not worry; we are here to help you.
1) Call us on 1800 22 0506 or +91 99205 99206 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days and tell us about damage that has occurred.
2) Keep a copy of your purchase invoice bearing the IMEI/Serial number ready.
3) Ensure that the IMEI/Serial Number on your device matches the one that is mentioned on the purchase invoice.
4) We will keep you posted regarding the progress of the Service Request every step of the way.
WHAT SHOULD YOU KEEP IN MIND
1) We will gladly service as long as the plan is active and has not expired. Also, the damage needs to have occurred after purchasing OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection and not prior to it.
2) Damage to accessories or damage caused due to accessories is not covered here.
3) The device needs to have minimum manufacturer’s warranty of 12 months, applicable in India.
4) We will not be able to cover those devices that are bought outside India. However, if the device that you have bought in India, gets damaged while travelling abroad, we will cover it.
5) Ensure your device invoice is electronically generated (printed) and has a complete break up of taxes. In case of manual invoices or fraudulent invoices, rejection of request will be at the discretion of OnsiteGo.
6) Damage should not be on account of normal wear and tear. Cracks are covered, scratches are not.
7) International Coverage– If the device breaks down abroad, we will still cover it. You can get it repaired from the service centre abroad; we will reimburse the invoice costs. Alternatively, you can get it back to India; we will provide our usual Pick – Repair – Deliver service.
1) What is the term of the service?
OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection is valid for 1 year. It starts from the date of purchase of the plan and is valid till 12 months calculated from the date of purchase of the device as mentioned on the invoice.
2) I did not buy the plan at the time buying the device, is there a grace period?
OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection can be purchased only on the same day as purchase of the device. If you ended up buying the plan after the purchase of the device, you need not worry, just let us know and we will process a refund.
3) How many times will the device be repaired?
Repairing a damaged device using genuine spare parts is a costly affair as most damaged parts need to be replaced and they cannot be repaired, hence we will be able to repair your device once.
4) I changed my mind and I want to cancel the plan, can I get a refund?
While we will be sorry to see you cancel the plan, we can certainly refund the plan within 30 days of purchase of plan, provided you have not already filed a Service Request.
5) What if the device cannot be repaired?
If the device cannot be repaired due to unavailability of spare parts, OnsiteGo will provide you with an equivalent replacement device which may or may not be a new piece.
6) What if I do not want to avail of the Pick & Drop services, can I get the device repaired on my own?
Yes, you can get the device repaired on your own. Please keep in mind that OnsiteGo needs to be informed about the damage BEFORE submitting the device to the nearest Authorized Service Centre.
SOME LEGAL STUFF
1) Non-fulfilment of any conditions set out in this document may cause the rejection of your request; hence we solicit your co-operation to ensure we are able to provide you a perfect service experience
2) This service agreement is a complete agreement between Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd. and Customer. The retailer is only authorized dealer of our products and shall not be responsible for any of your grievance with regards to the services to be performed by OnsiteGo under this Terms of Service. Any statements or representations made by resellers, ASPs or others that are inconsistent with this Agreement shall not be binding upon Onsite Electro Services Pvt. Ltd.
3) We shall not be liable for delay or failure in furnishing services including suspension of Service Assurance in the event of strike, government action, act of God, disruption in global supply chains or any other cause beyond our control.
4) OnsiteGo will not be liable for indirect damage caused due to improper functioning of the product, including but not limited to lost profits or savings, business interruption, loss of data, lost revenue, loss of use, inconvenience, mental or physical stress or any other commercial or economic loss of any kind, or special, incidental, or consequential damages.
5) The device for which OnsiteGo Spills and Drops Protection has been purchased should not have any other Care Pack/Insurance or Insurance linked plan/Extended Warranty/Maintenance Contract, apart from the manufacturer’s warranty.
6) Marketing brochures are meant purely for educating customers and do not have any commercial value.
7) Any disputes arising in connection with this service shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts of Mumbai shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over disputes arising hereunder.
8) Full set of Terms and Conditions are available on www.onsitego.com
9) All rights reserved with Onsite Electro Services Private Limited.
If you are not satisfied with the services provided by OnsiteGo, you can contact us on: